There really is a reason that large companies, publically traded, privately held, start-ups and long-time business owners ALL rely on financial statements.
Whether you are just learning how to use financial software, or you are an old pro, understanding how to use it to get organized is vital to help you to make the right decision for the right reason.
Think of what it would be like to look at something that you want to buy or something you need to invest in, and be confident as to what kind of impact it can and will have in your business. Once you understand the fundamentals of your financial statements, you can make solid decisions about everything you do in business.
In this course, you’ll find out how to use Quicken Home and Business to create easy-to-use financial statements.
- Using and Navigating Quicken
- Working with Cash on Hand
- Setting Up for Paypal
- Categorizing Transactions
- Part Business/Part Personal Transactions
- Tracking Cash Purchases
- Montoring Cash Position
- Tracking Mileage
- Securing Your Data
- Working with PayPal fo Business
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Working with Uncategorized Transactions